I Like Libraries
I just a got a hold cancellation notice from the SF Public Library. Oops. May bad. I forgot to pick up ChiRunning. Now I'll have to wait for my turn to come around again...that part sucks. There are a few other inconveniences:
- The whole catalog isn't virtual*
- You have to go to them (which, in the case of SF Public, means a BART ride)
- Some are overwhelming to just stand in, they have so much stuff!
- They have so.much.stuff!
- Free movie rentals!
- Language lessons!
- They price, my friends, is right.**
- It's easy to find older volumes on subjects...which is a major benefit over bookstores, both physical and online
- People watching